Dementia Friends Information Sessions free for all of our Parish members
Rosie Strathearn-Brady, our local Dementia Development Worker from Soar is running some Dementia Friends Information Sessions for anyone who’d like to take part. It only takes an hour of your time and it’s a good way to learn a little more about Dementia. The session will be delivered bia a livestream video online, and full instuctions will be given of how to access the session.
More information can be found at: https://www.dementiafriends.org.uk
To join in one of the sessions simply, book here:
- Thursday 25th June – 12:30pm
- Tuesday 30th June – 2pm https://www.dementiafriends.org.uk/WEBSessionDetails?id=a055I000006lj3uQAA#.Xuo8ZGhKjIU
- Thursday 2nd July – 6pm
If you can’t make those you can book on another session on the website as well.
Rosie is also a contact if:
- You or a loved one with memory problems would like a bit of support
- You’d like to have a dementia friends session for your organisation or family unit
- You’d like to get more involved in Dementia Friendly Communities (either as an individual or organisation)
You can contact Rosie, our local Dementia Development Worker from SOAR on 0114 213 4065 or email