Virgin Media plans for Chapeltown
I’m writing to let you know about Virgin Media works that will take place in Chapeltown to bring Ultrafast Broadband services to residents in the area.
We always try to keep any disruption to a minimum, but we do know that residents may raise concerns about works in their area so want to make sure you are aware of what will be taking place.
Once the works are finished residents will be able to access some of the fastest broadband services available.
Please find below Virgin Media contact details should your constituents require support.
Virgin Media Contact Details
- We would like to encourage you to direct your constituents’ enquiries about our works to: –
- Customer & Community Support Office – 0333 000 5925 – Option 1
- Live Chat at www.virginmedia.com = VM Website, click on ‘Expanding our Network’ (this tab is at the top of the site) or follow the link here à When Will Virgin Media Broadband Be in My Area? | Virgin Media
- Email = firstname.lastname@example.org
- Residents can register their interest for our services through www.virginmedia.co.uk/cablemystreet