Comments (2)

  • Keith Higgins

    A request for assistance please, for quite a while I have been having problems with cars driving across the pavement and grass verge at the front of my house causing a safety hazard, I have tried for several years to deter this through the council, today the council have informed me that because there is a drop kerb, it is a police matter, moving traffic offence ? in the past I have applied for a bollard, planter ,tree, a repeater speed sign a camera sign and traffic calming, to try and reduce the speed in a narrow road, to no avail, I would welcome your views and support and any help which may be available.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked (*).