Stagecoach Yorkshire bus service changes – from Sunday 6 February and Monday 21 February 2022
I am writing to advise you that Stagecoach Yorkshire will be making temporary changes to a small number of their services in Sheffield and Rotherham from Sunday 6 and Monday 21 February to address connection and punctuality issues.
Service change summary
From Sunday 6 February 2022 the following timetable changes will be introduced:
- Services SL1/SL1a will be retimed on Sunday evening services to improve connections with trams at Middlewood.
From Monday 21 February 2022 the following timetable changes will be introduced:
- Service 1:
- An additional Monday to Friday journey from Batemoor – City centre at 0514 plus retiming of the following journey.
- Changes to the times of evening services Monday to Saturday between 2000 and 2400 to improve punctuality.
- Services 72 and 72a – During the afternoon on Monday to Friday some journeys will run up to 5 minutes later to improve punctuality.
- Service 86 – Additional Monday to Friday journeys, City – Lowedges at 0701, Lowedges – Chapeltown at 0731. This restores a half hourly frequency at this time of the morning.
How will this information be communicated to customers?
To ensure customers can stay up to date with the latest changes, our Service Changes page will be updated to reflect the latest service information at travelsouthyorkshire.com/servicechanges.
We will continue to update our Disruptions page to reflect any short notice service cancellations at travelsouthyorkshire.com/Disruptions.
Stagecoach will also be keeping customers updated via their Twitter feed @StagecoachYrks and their website at https://www.stagecoachbus.com/regional-service-updates/yorkshire.
Communications Officer – External Relations